Give me 5 Things you're grateful for today...
And I will give you mine. :)
1) I'm grateful for my amazing mother who has always been there for me. Even when I was crazy and throwing clothing hangers everywhere and putting my fist into walls--she loved me anyways. Her and I are super close but recently it's been hard to find time to get together. So tonight Rich and I are taking her and her boyfriend to dinner :). First time meeting Mr Anthony, should be fun.
2) I'm grateful for my home with my boyfriend. And the food in the fridge. And our amazing kitty Dr Bob. I'm grateful that my boyfriend is always super thoughtful and awesome. I'm grateful that I have a car that gives me a simpler way to get to work, school, muay thai, and meetings, etc.
3) I'm grateful for all my fantastic friends who bring great joy and light into my life. They are all so truly fun and neat in their own ways and are sure to bring a smile to my face...followed with an up roaring laughter.
4) I'm grateful for Miss Molly, who guides me and whose advice is always on track with what I need to hear at the time. I'm grateful she is in my life and is a good friend to me.
5) I'm grateful, I currently have a kitty attacking my hand as I type rapidly :). I'm grateful to be working two jobs and to be in school. And I am so super grateful for the sugar free red bull sitting next to me right now.
NOW Give me YOUR 5!